Western's VAP department packs several hundred thousand cases each year for importers, distillers, and wineries.
To improve accuracy, productivity, and visibility, Western continually upgrades its assembly equipment. Recent examples include automatic case sealers and electronic case counters.
Upon request, the department performs quality control, reconditioning, and other services, including:
- Inspect, sort and segregate cases or bottles
- Overlay or replace new bottle or case labels
- Overlay or replace UPC labels
- Inspect product for discoloration, residue or other abnormalities
- Repack damaged or outdated cases
- Strap and unstrap cases
Get questions answered
Find out which of our services fit your needs and get questions answered.