Private Collector Storage
The Wine Vault @ Western, a subsidiary of Western Carriers, serves the growing, private collector storage market.
We love fine wine, and many of us have become collectors over the years, just like you. So we understand that your wine collection is irreplaceable. Our business is to protect and preserve your wine collection.
We are not merchants and therefore can provide storage services to you without a conflict of interest.
Proven inventory control
Our reputation is built on accurate and precise inventory control by our experienced staff. Our services include:
- Inspect all wines upon receipt, including reconciliation of auction purchases
- Barcode and track every case through our real-time inventory system
- Cloud-based back-up of your inventory data
- Perform periodic physical inventories at client's request
- Identify and ship bottles within mixed cartons
- Report discrepancies on bottle labels, fills, and capsules
Secure, climate-controlled storage rooms
Our facility is designed to maintain optimal wine storage conditions:
- Wine is stored at 55° F (13° C) year round.
- Humidity-controlled option available
- 250 kW backup generator on-site (pictured above)
- 24-hour on-site guard
- State-of-the-art, UL-certified alarm system
- Video surveillance
Convenient access to your collection
Wine Vault customers retain control of and access to their collections:
- View real-time inventory from our secure web site
- Place orders via web, email, fax, and phone
- Full case and bottle picking
- Ship with our secure fleet of refrigerated trucks throughout NY and NJ
For more information, please contact:
References available upon request